Values & Attributes Resilience Cards
Encourage children and young people to develop a sense of purpose and protective behaviours which are central to building their resilience.
These cards are a helpful resource for children/young people to explore these issues in a non-threatening and playful way. They may be used in a-one-on one discussion or in groups. The cards can be used with all ages as an aid for teaching, counselling and discussions among families and staff.
Use the cards to:
▪ Build vocabulary and understanding
▪ Encourage richer conversations
▪ Promote a sense of purpose
▪ Sharing Values
▪ Classroom Values and Attributes
▪ Working in Teams
▪ Family Values
▪ Ethical Dilemmas
▪ Personal History of Significant Events