Positive Behaviour Kit in a Bag
A practical set to support positive behaviour using visual and kinaesthetic tools.
This kit has been put together with the most popular resources to support children who need a little support to help their behaviour. The majority of children are visual learners, yet we often manage behaviour by using our voices. Children may not hear exactly what we are saying, or loose part of the sentences especially if they are stressed.
This bag contains over 200 visual Wigit Communication symbols and a range of practical tools to support visual and kinaesthetic learners.
Positive Behaviour Kit in a bag Contents
- 1 x Fabric Drawstring Storage Bag
- 1 x Set of 120 Positive Behaviour Reward Stickers (fit blank fans, use to create usual reward charts for children)
- 6 x Blank Fans
- 1 x Swing O Meter (use to support emotional understanding, choice, sequencing and instruction – includes pen and 6 mini white boards)
- 1 x Show Show Me Feelings Card Pack
- 8 Communications fans including: Positive Social Rules Emotions and Expressions Think Fan (traffic lights) Positive Praise It’s too (sensory integration) I feel (facial expressions) Emotion Faces (colour based) Behaviour symbol fan
- 1 x How do you feel today communication lanyard
- 1 x Let’s make more smiles a book full of practical ideas to support the management of behaviour written by Wendy Usher Each resource comes with its own instructions.