Taming a Tempersaurus Programme
Learning to control your temper is a vital skill, the activities in this book have been designed to help students:
▪ Develop and understand appropriate ‘anger’ vocabulary
▪ Understand that ‘anger’ covers a range of feeling from mild to intense
▪ Learn to recognise their own individual triggers
Includes FREE CD-ROM of printable workbooks.
A4 Book, 62 Pages
▪ Learn how to change their angry behaviour
▪ Develop a range of strategies to use when facing potentially angry or stressful situations
▪ Learn to express feelings rather than act them out
▪ Learn how to ask for what they want
▪ Learn to empathise
▪ Practise new ways of doing things and learn new ways of looking at things
▪ Have the opportunity to deal with their personal anger issues in depth
▪ Develop self-monitoring techniques and so recognise the signs of anger building up in themselves
▪ Recognise the signs of anger building up in others.