Blob Anxiety Book and Cards Set
This set will open up discussion about anxiety using Blobs rather than words.
- 90 page photocopiable book to start discussions about anxiety
Blob Anxiety Cards
- 52 cards to help talk about anxiety
Essential visual tools to help people discuss and manage their anxieties.
Feeling anxious is a normal human response, but there are times when these feelings overwhelm us. This book provides a number of visual discussion sheets and cards to help individuals, small groups and larger gatherings share their anxieties through using visual prompts and sensitive questioning.
Themes covered include:
- What causes us to worry
- The anxiety cycle
- Physical signs of anxiety
- Breaking the cycle
- Eating anxieties
- What helps us to relax
48 cards to encourage discussion about anxiety.
A wide range of Blob images depicting feelings that have been described by anxiety sufferers. Some cards include visual strategies for managing feelings. The guidance booklet contains twenty activities to use one-to-one or with groups, for example:
- Choose one Blob and write all the words that you can think about them, all the times you felt like them and what you would like to say to help them.
- Choose two cards to depict how you currently feel and two Blobs that you would like to feel like. What changes do you need to make to achieve this.
All ages. 48 cards, 90 x 130mm.
Teacher notes for guidance with suggested activities included.